Here is the step by step proccess:
01. You need to download the "RealTerm" program and install it in your computer (Thanks Root Junky for the links) : rootjunkysdl.com.
02. Go to phone. You need to have a SIM in your phone for this process to work for the ORIGINAL CARRIER of the phone.
03. Go to your setup screen and connect to WIFI.
05. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. Make sure that your computer is reconizing your phone by instaling the last Samsung drivers available (Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung)
06. Once the phone is reconized by the computer and USB connected, we need to find out in what USB port your phone is connected to. To do that, you need to go you "Device Manager" in your computer. Click on "Modems". Then click on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB". On that screen, open the "Modem Tab". The first thing that you will find is: "PORT: COM09" (COM09 is in example, your phone could be connected to another port like COM41, COM39, and so on).
07. Now that we know our USB port number, open your RealTerm program. In the Realterm "Display" tab, make sure to check the "HALF DUPLEX" box.
08. Then, click on the "PORT" tab. Now, here we are going to enter the port number that our phone is without the COM in the Port box (For Example, COM43 = 43). The click on the "OPEN" button next to it.
09. Go to the "SEND" tab. In the first box, type the following command: at+creg?\r\n and click on "SEND NUMBERS"
10. Then, in the same box, type: atd1234;\r\n and also click "SEND NUMBERS". At this step, you need to look at the phone screen because the dealer is going to try to dial "1234". If not, keep sending the atd1234;\r\n commands.
12. When you are in the browser, again go to " rootjunkysdl.com " (Thanks Root Junky for the Links) and download "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk".
13. Then, go on Google.com and search for "Samsung App Store" : Samsung Galaxy Apps | Mobile Service | APPS | SAMSUNG Levant . Click on the "App Store" button. The Samsung is going to open and ask you to sign in. You would have to either create an account or use your existing Samsung account. Do not worry, you would get to remove it later.
14. Once you are at the Samsung account, search for "ES FILE Explorer" and install it in your phone. Once, it is installed, open the app. The app will allow you to go to the "Download" folder of your phone. There you will find the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk" that you previously downloaded. Open and Install the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk". The App will send you to the "Google Sign In" windows. DO NOT SING IN. Click on the three dots at the upper right hand side of the screen and click on "BROWSER SIGN IN". Then a new Google browser sign in screen will appear. Yes, you can Sign in there with your existing Google account (Again, do not worry, you can remove it later). Once you are signed in, you need to restart your phone.
15. Follow the setup instructions. The phone is not going to ask you for the Google account because you already entered.
16. Once at the home screen, click on 'Settings". Then go to "Accounts” and click on the "Samsung Account", click on "Remove Account". The phone is going to ask you for a confirmation to enter your password. Enter it and click on Remove. Go back and click on your "Google Account". Click on "Remove Account".
17. Go back to settings, and then click on "BACKUP AND RESET". Then click on "FACTORY DATA RESET". Then "RESET DEVICE". The phone will factory reset and the FRP will be removed.